Welcome to our FIRST Drawing Competition for ALL schools.
Education Nation is looking to give our website a makeover.
The current photos and Logo are placeholders, as we wanted to focus on the courses, and the usability of the site for all school staff members – but, we know it could look better!
So, rather than hiring a designer, we wanted to put out the request to the children of Ireland of all ages (2- 18 years) to see who can best draw a picture which represents the reason why Education Nation exists in the first place – Promoting Inclusion.
– 1 Year subscription to EN for winner’s school (worth €500).
– First Prize winner gets €100 Smyths toys voucher for themselves
– €100 Smyths voucher for their class teacher to spend on the class.
Runners Up prizes:
2nd Place €50 Smyths voucher for winner
3rd Place €25 Smyths voucher for winner
DRAWING COMPETITION 2019 RULES
Terms and Conditions for Entry
· The theme- Promoting Inclusion.
It is up to the individual child to interpret what it means to them. They are encouraged to draw what they best think represents.
If you are wanting pupils in your class to participate, this is also a great opportunity to discuss the concept of inclusion to them if you have not already had the opportunity to do so.
· The closing date for entries is Friday October 25th 2019. Winners will be announced week ending November 8th.
· All entries must be submitted digitally to Education Nation either through email, Whatsapp or our Facebook Messenger Links:
(That means all pupils can keep their original copy of their work for their fridges! 🙂 )
Facebook Messenger Link: m.me/EducationNationIE
Email to: email@example.com
WhatsApp to: +353864679292
Files must be sent as .jpeg, or .png files please. (If you use your iphone or android, they should take care of all the rest).
Please put the name of the school, class, and age of the pupil after each entry.
To minimize disruption or inconvenience to schools, we will use the electronic images only, so if the photo is distorted, or of poor quality – no matter how awesome the drawing is – we would be unable to use such photos.
CATTS / Education Nation Promotional Policy.
Each entrant agrees to their details being used in promotional material for Education Nation / CATTS Ireland. CATTS Ireland (and by extension Education Nation) have a no identification rule for testimonials. (Please see here for example)
No child’s name will be used.
Promotional material will state Age, Class and School (if applicable);
e.g. 1st Class, St. Edward’s PS , Craggy Island, Age 7.
(If proud mums or dads want to re-share with more identifying details, that is entirely up to them. If the schools of the runners up or winner wishes to do similar, we would suggest they get permission from the winner’s parents).
· The competition is open to all pupils of any preschool, special school, primary or secondary school.
. This competition is not open to CATTS Ireland or Education Nation staff.
· Entries will automatically become the property of CATTS/ Education Nation and may appear in our print, Website and Social Media Channels.
Questions, or clarifications about the competition and it’s rules, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org